2014 has gone so fast for us. A glance over the year we certainly have fulfilled our goals. The obvious being Stuart and ‘Pluto’s’ representing Australia at The World Equestrian Games in France. This would have to have been the highlight for our team, which included ‘Pluto’s’ owners John and Jane Pittard, including Amy Mc Gregor our very loyal and fabulous PA.
However there were many exciting events during 2014 which we must mention before our end of year montage of photos and our thank you’s.
- We welcomed ‘Queen Mary’, ‘Carlchen’ and ‘Medusa’, 3 beautiful German horses to our equine team.
- We also welcomed Kathy Ward and Pete O’Connell back into the fold of TE with their purchase of ‘Queen Mary’. ( previous owners of world class eventers ‘AVA’ and ‘VETTORI’)
- Gemma advancing with her riding, winning at zone state ODE PC plus jumping and placing our team of horses round 1.20/30m showjumping tracks.
- Gemma bringing Tim Games ‘Panamera’ back into training for her showjumping career. Tim also becoming a part owner in ‘Medusa’
- Stuart spent several weekends in WA teaching some of the most promising young event riders. Continuing to coach them at The Australian 3DE –
- The Huskinson’s ‘War Hawk’ debuting and placing at 3 star level.
- John and Jane Pittards ‘Annapurna’ winning at CCI***
- Equitana with CopRice.
- Stuart celebrating his 50th with a surprise 1960’s party!
- Most importantly The Pittards ‘Pluto Mio’ representing Australia at WEG coming 12th in the World, the highest placed Australian.
Please enjoy some amusing pictures of the Tinney’s 2014
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and New Year. Thanking all our amazing sponsors: BATES, COPRICE, HORSELAND, CEVA and ECOMIST. Our fabulous owners: John and Jane Pittard, Kathy Ward and Pete O’Connell, Corinna and Darren Huskinson and Tim Game. Our Supporters: Equestrian Australia, farrier Brett Hudson plus Vets from Agnes Banks.
Also thanking Susie Clapton and Tarraleah Performance for their support during 2014. Not forgetting Amy- you are totally awesome !!
BIG THANKYOU TO YOU ALL